All Purchase orders (PO’s) are processed based on Lantronix Purchase Terms and Conditions.
All products and services sold by Lantronix require a PO. POs will be processed once all of the following PO requirements are satisfied.
Purchase Order Requirements
- PO on customer letterhead
- Bill To
- Ship To (if different than Bill To)
- PO number
- Part number with description
- Price with extended cost
- Complete contact information (with e-mail address and telephone)
- Payment terms (standard terms are net 30)
- Sales use tax / tax exempt certificate (sales use tax will be charged if no certificate is provided)
- Requested delivery date
- Freight on board (FOB origin or FOB shipping point)
- Shipping method (1,2,3 day, ground or international)
- Freight terms (carrier acct #, prepaid and add, freight forwarder, etc.)
- Minimum shipment quantities (MSQ) and minimum order sizes (MOQ) may apply (contact your sales associate for details)
- Shipment lines less than MSQ will be charged a handling fee of $20 per non-MSQ order line
- Shipments not meeting a minimum of $250 will be charged a handling fee of $20 per shipment
- Custom and semi-custom products are non-cancellable and non-returnable (NCNR)
** All changes to purchase orders must be submitted in writing via a revised PO or E-mail **
** NO EXCEPTIONS **
Purchase Orders Must Be Emailed or Faxed:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Fax: (949) 450-7232, (949) 453-7132 or (949) 450-7231
It is standard for Lantronix to provide the following:
- E-mail an Order Acknowledgement once the order has been processed.
- E-Mail an Advanced Shipment Notice once the order is shipped.
- Include a Certificate of Origin for International Orders.
- Notify you if items are on “back order” with an estimated time of delivery.
- Notify you if items have been discontinued.