Embedded Device Server
- Chip-sized Footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm
- Complete Device Server Application with Full IP Stack and Web Server
- Two Serial Ports Supporting Data Rates
of up to 921 Kbps
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Extended Temperature: -40° to +85° C
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Product Overview
- Features & Specifications
- Order Now
The Most Flexible Network Connectivity Solution
xPico – Smaller than a standard SD card
Actual size: 24mm X 16.5mm
(Bottom view of xPico)
Designed for quick integration with minimal engineering effort, the chip-sized xPico provides simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest networking-enabling module on the market.
xPico is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. The included industry-proven Lantronix device server application and full IP stack allow seamless remote access to device data simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. A key difference with the xPico is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
xPico™ IAP Module for industrial and automation applications
Having the benefits of the xPico family, the xPico IAP is designed for robust operation with Modbus support, making it the ideal solution for industrial and automation applications.
Features & Specifications
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V-level signals (5V tolerant)
- Data Rates: 300bps to 921,600bps (software selectable)
- Data Bits: 7 or 8
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Parity: Odd, Even, None
- Control Signals: DTR/DCD, RTS/CTS
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), None
- Programmable I/O: 8 PIO pins (software selectable)
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-sensing)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, AutoIP, and HTTP
- SNMP, Telnet, Serial, Internal Web Server, and Microsoft Windowsbased utility for web configuration
- 256-bit AES Encryption
Internal Web Server
- Storage Capacity: 384KB for Web Pages
- CPU: Based on the DSTni-EX Enhanced 16-bit x86 Architecture
- Memory: 256KB SRAM, 512KB Flash
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and Serial Port
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC
- 40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector
- Operating Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° to +85° C
- MS Windows-based DeviceInstaller
- MS Windows-based Com Port Redirector
- Dimensions: 24mm (L) x 16.5mm (W) x 5.64mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5g
- 5-Year Limited
Order Information & Part Numbers
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Call (800) 422-7055 to speak with a Lantronix sales representative in North America.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices - Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner - Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
|Part Number||Description||How To Buy|
Device Server Module, Extended Temp, AES Encryption, Bulk, RoHS
Device Server Module, Extended Temp, AES Encryption, Sample, RoHS
Device Server Module, Mounting Quick Clip (50 pc)
|XPC100100K-02||xPico Development Kit
Device Server Module, Development Kit, w/ Module, RoHS