We’re pleased to announce the first winner of the Print and Learn (PAL) program’s #BeOurPal Photo Contest – high school Spanish Teacher Elizabethe! She will receive a free xPrintServer Home Edition to help her be successful in a digital educational environment.
Her photo was randomly selected for the month of September and showcased a great use of technology in learning; she uses technology to create PowerPoint lessons for her Spanish students. Elizabethe says she will now use the xPrintServer Home Edition to print out educational Spanish games and worksheets that she finds on her iPad.
The PAL program helps to close the loop on the missing link for students and teachers who need to print from their mobile devices. Whether you’re in K-12 or higher education, the digital classroom is everywhere – so why not share how technology is in your educational day?
The #BeOurPAL photo contest invites parents, students and educators to submit a photo using technology in learning. The contest will select a monthly winner until June 2015 – so submit your photos now for a chance to be our next winner.
Photo ideas include:
- Using an app to translate a language
- Teaching a little one their shapes on a tablet or computer
- Printing a world map to learn about geography
- Using a mobile device in your classroom
- Having your students research in the computer lab
- Discovering a new art medium using the internet
- Tutoring at home with a mobile device
- Using technology to learn absolutely anything – be creative!
With two ways to enter, it’s easy.
- Use PAL’s Facebook Page entry form to submit a photo. Use the hash tag #BeOurPal and describe how technology is being used to learn in the photo you submit.
- Tweet your photo using the hash tag #BeOurPal and describe how technology is being used to learn in the photo you submit.
We look forward to seeing how you use technology to teach or learn – and don’t forget, if you can’t wait to win an xPrintServer, just use the PAL program 20% discount (using code: PAL20).