Lantronix Helps Retail Stores Increase Revenues With Remote IT Management
Remotely Control IT for Small Retail Sites
Since most small retail stores and pop-up sites typically have no technical personnel on-site, there is no one to ensure that stores stay connected to ensure uptime for important services such as point-of-sale devices. When connectivity goes down, so do sales.
• Gaining remote IT and connectivity management
• Enabling single-source management platform
• Remotely troubleshooting to ensure uptime
• Ensuring secure access through encryption
Console Lantronix SLB: Branch Office Manager, ConsoleFlow and Lantronix Connectivity Services
Together, Lantronix SLB, ConsoleFlow and Lantronix Connectivity Services (LCS) delivered a secure solution for global remote environment management of retail stores and pop-up sites, including hardware, software and cellular connectivity.
• Ability to manage all sites from a single management platform
• Compatible with LTE or dial-up models
• Small equipment that fits neatly in data closets
• Integrated power and serial interface
• Remote diagnostics and repairs
• Global cellular connectivity
Increased Revenues at Small Retail and Pop-up Store Sites
The Lantronix solution delivers real-time monitoring and management of distributed retail sites and pop-up stores. Improving operational efficiency and increasing uptime helps stores grow revenues.
• Integrated remote management solution
• Instant access for troubleshooting
• Remote support and management of uptime
• No need for technical staff onsite
• Reduced need for costly on-site service calls