Product: SRA Series
Description: Secure Remote Access: A Secure Bidirectional Communication Channel from a Network Operations Center (NOC) to a Remote Site
Features & Benefits:
- Utilizes encrypted websocket tunnel between Secure Management Access Portal at NOC and Secure Remote Access Device at remote site
- Protects the privacy and integrity of exchanged data while in transit
- Bi-directional encryption
- Protects against eavesdropping and tampering
- Connection is initiated from the RAD inside the customer network to the MAP at the host/control site (in-to-out)
- Eliminates the need for configuration changes to remote site firewall to allow remote access
- Allows instantaneous remote access for immediate troubleshooting
- Reduces network downtime and increases customer satisfaction
- Remote access simplifies proactive maintenance, upgrades, back-up and restore functions
- Eliminates need for planning and scheduling of personnel at remote site to coordinate remote access sessions.
- Enables revenue-generating managed services
- Tap into Recurring Monthly Revenue (RMR) by selling customers valuable managed services.
To learn more about how this product can meet your network needs, contact your local sales representative.