Description: Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch: (24) 10/100/1000Base-T Ports + (4) 1G/10GBase-X SFP+ Ports
Features & Benefits:
- 1G/10G Uplink capacity
- Flexible choice of deployment options, (4) 10G SFP+ ports for uplink to fully support high bandwidth applications such as increased data traffic of Internet of Things (IoT), high-resolution cameras and high-volume transaction processing.
- Non-blocking switching architecture
- 128Gbps switch fabric maximizes the data throughput across all 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet and 4 ports of 10Gig Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- Supplies up to 30 Watts per port and automatically detects PoE devices and their power class
- Device Management System (DMS)
- A unique set of value-added features and capabilities that provide security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime, and easier management and maintenance of the entire PoE network.
- Auto Power Reset (APR)
- Automatically monitors and reset PDs when no response to ICMP
Resources: SM24TAT4XB Datasheet
To learn more about how this product can meet your network needs, contact your local sales representative.