Description: Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ Switch: (8) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE++ Ports + (2) 100/1000Base-X SFP Slots
Features & Benefits:
- IEEE 802.3bt/at/af compliant
- Solve the challenges of higher power and more efficient PoE delivery systems by increasing the maximum PoE Power available by utilizing all four pairs of the structured wiring. Extend the power capacity to allow PD input power to reach up to 60 Watts for Type 3 and up to 90 Watts for Type 4 cabling
- Hardened temperature range
- Reliably operates within a wide temperature range (-40◦C to +75◦C) for harsh environments
- Supply up to 90 Watts output
- Support for higher power enables new applications such as PTZ security cameras, LED lighting or digital signage
- Auto Power Reset (APR)
- Automatically monitors and resets PDs when no response to ICMP
- PoE Scheduling
- The capability to enable/disable PoE Power feeding each PoE++ port for certain time slots, increasing security to power off the PDs which should not be used during non-business hours to help save energy and money
- Up to 480 Watts PoE budget
- Capable of delivering up to 60 Watts PoE power on all eight ports simultaneously, or up to 90 Watts on 4 ports simultaneously.
- NEMA TS-2 certificated
- A standard established by National Electrical Manufactures Association (NEMA) to ensure the safe and reliable operation for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS). The certificate proves commitment to provide high-quality and enhanced ITS solutions to the customer.
- Device Management System (DMS)
- A unique set of value-added features and capabilities that provide security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime, and easier management and maintenance of the entire PoE++ network.
Resources: SISPM1040-582-LRT Datasheet
To learn more about how this product can fit into your network needs, contact your local sales representative.