ISE 2023 – Thank You
Thank you for visiting Lantronix at the International Security Expo 2023!
You can still experience our expanded solutions first hand by scheduling a demo with one our network specialist. We’d be happy to go over your specific network environment and discuss how Lantronix security device networking & management solutions can help you! Plus, get a free Bluetooth speaker when you do!*
Request An Online Demo with a Lantronix Network Specialist!
Explore the future of security device networking & device management:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- NEW! SM24TBT2DPB, a managed Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ++ (PoE++) switch offers 90 watts per port. This high-performance, enterprise-grade Layer 2 PoE++ managed switch is ideal for intelligent LED lighting systems and smart building IoT applications, including access control, digital signage, wireless access points (WAPs) and IP surveillance systems.
- NEW! LS Series, offers a small footprint and hardened temperature rating plus cloud-based management making this new PoE++ switch ideal for IoT and IP devices throughout smart buildings or in rugged environments.
- NEW! SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, managed Layer 3 (L3) hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches offer powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance required to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications.
- NEW! X300 Series, the new X300 Cellular Compact IoT Gateway Solution combines Lantronix’s IoT gateway hardware with a premium services subscription, including centralized device management, cellular data, enhanced security, and expert technical support in an all-in-one package.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management & cellular Connectivity Services to increase operational efficiency & prevent cyber-attacks.
- The SISTP1040-551-LRT can be used to power PoE lighting, high powered IP cameras and digital signage.
- FOX3 Series is a compact, all-in-one cellular telematics gateway combining a rich connectivity choice with our powerful Edge intelligence and premium features
- Available in 2G, 3G and LTE-M1, the BOLERO40 Series, is a compact range of rugged IP 67 IPmicro-tracker especially designed to match environmental, mechanical and electrical requirements of the vehicle tracking market.
- Our high-speed 10 Gigabit Network Interface Card (NIC), ideal for Fibre-to-the-Desk solutions and to future-proof your network.
- Our EMG 8500 Edge Management Gateway, equipped with ConsoleFlow, is the perfect edge solution for branch offices, remote locations to help reduce downtime.