Compact Remote-KVM with Local Access
- The SpiderDuo is ideal for those who need local access, as well as the flexibility of KVM-over-IP in a single integrated solution
- Reduce costs and decrease downtime by remotely managing PCs and servers, down to the BIOS level, while still allowing transparent local access
- Transfer files, install patches, perform upgrades remotely with Virtual Media
- Remotely manage power with the optional power control unit
- Easy configuration and installation with color coded connectors—local and remote management are up and running in minutes
- Product Overview
- Features & Specifications
- Order Now
Affordable KVM-over-IP Plus Local Access for Distributed Server Management
The SecureLinx® SpiderDuo™ is the newest in the popular Spider family of remote KVM solutions. SpiderDuo provides secure, remote KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) over-IP capabilities as well as transparent local access. The Duo is ideal for those who need local access, as well as the flexibility of KVM-over-IP in a single integrated solution. Its palm-sized, “zero-U” design is perfect for space-constrained applications. What’s more, Duo requires no additional software and allows full BIOS level control of the host system.
SpiderDuo makes administration a breeze. Using integrated Virtual Media, users can transfer files, perform upgrades, install patches, redirect local drives and perform full system upgrades by ISO file. Coupled with the optional single port PCU (power control unit), authorized users can also initiate system reboots over the network. SpiderDuo allows complete local, plus remote management of the host machine anytime, from virtually anywhere. It provides reliable, secure access to servers located in data centers, kiosks, regional offices, campuses, ATMs, Point-of-sale (POS), training centers, or test and development labs.
Features & Specifications
|Target Server Requirements|
| Supports Multiple
|Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7, Unix, Linux, or MAC OSX 10|
|Keyboard/Mouse||1 USB, 1 PS/2 keyboard, and 1 PS/2 mouse connector|
|Video Interface||HD15 VGA video output (up to 1600x1200@60Hz)|
|Client System Requirements|
|Network||10/100Base-T Ethernet Port with activity indicators (RJ45)|
|Serial||RS-232, up to 115,200 bps for serial device pass-through, unit configuration or PCU controlle|
|Operating||0º to 45º C (32º to 115º F)|
|Storage||-20º to 70º C (-4º to 158º F)|
|Humidity||0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Heat Dissipation:||4-8 Watts (14-28 BTU/hr)|
|Input||5 VDC @ 1.6A max.|
|Spider Unit Dimensions
|13.2 x 5.8 x 3.6 cm (5.2 x 2.3 x 1.4 in)|
|Weight||USB: 269g (9.50 oz), PS/2: 278g (9.80 oz)|
Order Information & Part Numbers
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Call (800) 422-7055 to speak with a Lantronix sales representative in North America.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices - Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner - Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
*Terms and Conditions: SpiderDuo for $219.95 (USD street price) promotional offer is valid for orders placed before 11:59PM on March 31, 2012. Void where prohibited by law. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Lantronix reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer without prior notice, at any time. Contact a Lantronix international sales office for local pricing and details.