— Company to demonstrate industry’s only centralized out-of-band management software that provides VPN-free access to console managers and IT equipment–
Austin, TX – October 8, 2018 – Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that the cloud edition of ConsoleFlow™, a centralized IT infrastructure management and monitoring software optimized for out-of-band management, will be demonstrated to thousands of IT pros attending SpiceWorld 2018. Traditional IT infrastructure management software solutions stop working when networks fail. Lantronix ConsoleFlow integrates seamlessly with Lantronix console management products to enable IT administrators and network engineers to remotely monitor and manage their IT equipment over broadband and cellular networks from anywhere, at anytime. Based on the Company’s MACH10® platform, ConsoleFlow is available as a cloud-based software-as-a-service, and as a virtual appliance for on-premise deployments.
“We’re excited to participate at this year’s SpiceWorld event to demonstrate the power of ConsoleFlow to the IT pro community,” said Shahram Mehraban, Lantronix vice president of marketing. “The threat of downtime keeps every IT manager up at night. With ConsoleFlow Cloud Edition, IT administrators and network engineers will now be able to have 24/7 VPN-free visibility into their entire network through Lantronix console and branch office managers.”
Key features and capabilities of ConsoleFlow include:
- Centralized directory of console managers and attached IT equipment with integrated instant search and browser-based terminal access – giving network administrators quick visibility and access to all their IT equipment
- VPN-free remote access over secured channels to console managers and IT equipment with an in-browser CL console, allowing firewall traversal
- IP-SLA compatible network performance monitoring – allowing IT personnel to identify network performance issues before they lead to an outage
- REST APIs with role-based access control for integration with existing management applications and IT workflows
- Customizable rules for a variety of statistics and the ability to be proactively alerted via email, SMS and push notifications
- Native ConsoleFlow iOS and Android mobile applications for anywhere, anytime access to directory, search, status, and notifications
- Flexible deployment options with an on-premise virtual appliance or a Lantronix-hosted cloud-based SaaS offering
ConsoleFlow will be generally available by mid-November and interested customers can sign up today for a 30-day free trial on the Lantronix website (www.Lantronix.com).
A premier annual education and training destination for IT professionals around the world, Spiceworld is hosted by Spiceworks. The conference is held every year at the Austin Convention Center.
Lantronix, Inc. is a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) assets. Our mission is to be the leading supplier of IoT solutions that enable companies to dramatically simplify the creation, deployment, and management of IoT projects while providing secure access to data for applications and people.
With more than two decades of experience in creating robust machine to machine (M2M) technologies, Lantronix is an innovator in enabling our customers to build new business models and realize the possibilities of the Internet of Things. Our connectivity solutions are deployed inside millions of machines serving a wide range of industries, including industrial, medical, security, transportation, retail, financial, environmental and government.
Lantronix is headquartered in Irvine, California. For more information, visit www.lantronix.com.
Learn more on the Lantronix blog, www.lantronix.com/blog, featuring industry discussion and updates. To follow Lantronix on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/Lantronix. View our video library on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/LantronixInc or connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/lantronix.
Lantronix Media and Analyst Contact:
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201
India +91 994-551-2488
# # #
© 2018 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix and MACH10 are registered trademarks, and ConsoleFlow, SLB and SLC are trademarks, of Lantronix Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.