Irvine, Calif. – September 3, 2014 – Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX, “the Company”), a leading global provider of smart IoT (Internet of Things) solutions, today announced that management will present an overview of the Company’s business and technologies at the following investor conferences:
- The Liolios Group 3rd Annual Gateway Conference at 4:00PM PT on Thursday, September 4, 2014, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- The Aegis Capital 2014 Healthcare & Technology Conference at 2:30PM PT on Thursday, September 11, 2014, at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. A live audio webcast of the Company’s presentation will be available on the investor relations section of its website at www.lantronix.com.
- In addition, the Company’s management will be participating in meetings with institutional investors at the 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, September 18, 2014 at the Convene Conference Center located at 730 Third Avenue in New York City, NY.
A copy of the September 2014 slide presentation will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.lantronix.com.
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global leader of secure communication technologies that simplify access and communication with and between virtually any electronic device. Our smart connectivity solutions enable sharing data between devices and applications to empower businesses to make better decisions based on real-time information, and gain a competitive advantage by generating new revenue streams, improving productivity and increasing efficiency and profitability. Easy to integrate and deploy, Lantronix products remotely and securely connect electronic equipment via networks and the Internet. Founded in 1989, Lantronix products have applications in every industry, including education, medical, security, industrial and building automation, transportation, retail, POS, financial, government, consumer electronics, and IT/data center. The Company’s headquarters are located in Irvine, California. For more information, visit www.lantronix.com.
• Learn more at the Lantronix blog, http://lantronix.com/blog, featuring industry discussion and updates.
• To follow Lantronix on Twitter, please visit http://www.twitter.com/Lantronix.
• Follow us and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PALbyLantronix
• Visit our video library on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/LantronixInc
• Connect with us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/lantronix
Lages & Associates, Inc.
Mark D. Tullio
© 2014 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved.