Lantronix to Display Innovative Security, Surveillance, IoT and Intelligent IT Solutions at the Global Security Exchange
Lantronix will showcase solutions designed for Smart City, Smart Building, Intelligent Transportation Systems and TAA-compliant applications
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 7, 2022 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced it will exhibit at the Global Security Exchange (GSX). Lantronix will display innovative intelligent IT, IoT and security and video surveillance solutions designed for Smart City, Smart Building, Intelligent Transportation Systems and other TAA-compliant applications. Taking place September 12–14, 2022, the event is being held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Lantronix will exhibit at Booth 3523.
“At GSX, Lantronix will showcase innovative solutions that are used by municipal, state and other government organizations, including the New York Department of Transportation. This market’s expansion is driving fast adoption of our end-to-end solutions in software, hardware and services,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix.
Lantronix will display a variety of IT and IoT solutions for the security and surveillance markets, including:
- Lantronix Layer 2 Managed Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ++ (PoE++) Switches for intelligent LED lighting and smart building IoT applications that offer integration with Lantronix’s ConsoleFlow™ cloud-based device management software, including:
- NEW! The high-performance 24-port (SM24TBT2DPB) switch, which delivers 90 watts on all 24 ports to power. This enterprise-grade switch accepts low-line or high-line AC and DC power or digital electricity to offer the most flexibility in powering options.
- Preview! New LS Series Managed Gigabit 8-Port PoE++ Hardened Switch, which delivers 90 watts on all 8 ports for distributed intelligent lighting and smart building applications. The LSS2200-8P improves building efficiency and lower construction and maintenance costs.
- Lantronix IoT cellular routers and gateways that deliver secure wired and wireless connectivity for virtually any device, including:
- Award winning! Lantronix G520 Series next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow cloud-based device management and Lantronix Connectivity Services IoT platform, which delivers global cellular plans with a single SIM card.
- New! Lantronix Layer 3 (L3) Managed Ethernet Fiber Switches that are ideal for use in physical security, enterprise, intelligent building and Smart Cities applications, providing network aggregation to deliver an extra layer of secure connectivity for switches deployed at the edge.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room, and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
Learn more at the Lantronix blog, which features industry discussion and updates. Follow Lantronix on Twitter, view our YouTube video library or connect with us on LinkedIn.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including without limitation statements related to our solutions, technologies and products, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on August 29, 2022, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2022 Lantronix Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201
India +91 994-551-2488