Join Lantronix at BICSI Winter 2022
We’re attending BICSI Winter in Orlando, FL, and are excited to showcase our expanded product and solution offering! Our single source for complete end-to-end lighting & IoT solutions enables clients to collect, connect, compute, comprehend and control information. Visit our booth 1033 at the Orlando World Center Jan 30 – Feb 3 to check out these new offerings.
We have Free Passes! Get yours now and stop by and check out our latest products:
- Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch (SISGM1040-284-LRT), a managed switch suitable for connecting devices in hardened environments. The switch has 24Gbps switching capacity and includes the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices. The unique DMS provides security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime and easier management of the entire network. This switch is approved by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with built-in security to help prevent cyber-attacks.
- Unmanaged Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ Switch, Lantronix’s newly released switch that complies with IEEE 802.3bt, IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af. The switch has (4) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE++ ports, (1) 10/100/1000Base-T port with (1) 100/1000 dual speed SFP slot. It can deliver up to 90 Watts on each PoE++ port simultaneously. The SISTP1040-551-LRT can be used to power PoE lighting, high powered IP cameras and digital signage in hazardous locations.
- Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ Switch (SM24TBT2DPA), a high-performance Layer 2 managed switch with 52 Gbps switching capacity. It provides (24) 10/100/1000 copper ports with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ capability and (2) additional 100/1000 dual speed SFP/RJ-45 combo ports.
- Secure Remote Access Series (SRA), which provides a simple and secure means of deploying, accessing and managing distributed network devices and endpoints such as network security cameras.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s Centralized Management Software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Device Management System (DMS), which includes a unique set of value-added features and capabilities that provide security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime and easier management and maintenance of the entire PoE+ network. It is available on select enterprise and hardened switches.
- EMG 8500 Remote Environment Management edge solution for anywhere an offsite network device gateway is needed and space is limited.
We are excited to announce we will be showcasing our joint intelligent lighting solution with MHT Lighting
Get Your Free Pass Now:
|Attend In Person||Attend Virtually|