Description: Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch; (8) 10/100/1000Base-T Ports + (4) 100/1000Base-X SFP Slots
Features & Benefits:
- Hardened temperature range
- Reliably operates within a wide temperature range (-40◦C to +70◦C) for harsh environments
- 12 - 48 VDC power input
- Wide range DC power input, fit for a majority of industrial applications such as Industrial IoT and Factory Automation
- (4) dual-speed SFP slots
- (4) 100 or 1000Base-X SFP slots can be used for Multiple Rings for network redundancy
- Full wire-speed Gigabit ports
- Increase throughput for bandwidth-demanding applications
- G.8031 and G.8032
- Provides industry standard network protection and redundancy while ensuring compatibility among different equipment vendors
- IEC 62439-2 MRP
- Features an open standard for Ring topologies in in industrial networks enabling faster recovery times, it’s ideal for mission critical industrial Ethernet applications
- Digital Input (DI) can integrate the sensors into the auto alarm system and transfer the alarm through the IP network to save cabling efforts. With Digital Output (DO), the switch can support additional physical contacts to trigger alarms.
- Slim Form factor
- Easily fits into the existing cabinets with limited space
- Network Diagnostics
- Switch is enabled with enhanced diagnostics including IP connectivity and physical layer cabling checks and tests.
To learn more about how this product can meet your network needs, contact your local sales representative.