Description: Managed Hardened PoE+ Switch: (8) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ Ports + (4) 100/1000Base-X SFP Ports
Features & Benefits:
- G.8031 and G.8032
- Provides industry standard network protection and redundancy with ensuring compatibility among different equipment vendors
- Class 1 Div 2 Certified
- Designed to withstand hazardous location areas to ensure reliable operation in Oil & Gas, chemical manufacturing networking environment.
- Direct Management of Attached PD
- Provides the capability of direct management and control of the attached devices from the embedded DMS
- Network Diagnostics
- Enabled the switch with enhanced diagnostics including IP connectivity and Physical layer Cabling checks and tests.
- Topology View
- Provides end-to-end visibility of attached PD’s with remote access into each device
- Floor View
- Allows the designer to import existing JPEG floor and site drawing into DMS
- Google Map view
- Locate PD devices by State, City, Street Address
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- Supplies up to 30 Watts per port and automatically detects PoE devices and their power class
- Auto Power Reset
- Automatically monitors and resets Powered devices
- DHCP per Port
- Simplifies the installation and maintenance of powered devices, by ensuring that the same IP address is always assigned to the device connected to the same port, even if the device is replaced
- Allows the end-point devices to exchange power related information including power priority and power value of the powered device
To learn more about how this product can fit into your network needs, contact your local sales representative.