MatchPort AR Linux Software Development Kit
Embedded Linux Networking Solutions
- Provides a robust development environment using industry standard Linux software tools combined with well known GNU toolchains
- Improves the ease and flexibility of application development—shortening time-to-market
- Allows you to leverage the knowledge of a well established Linux development community
- Simplifies the complicated and time consuming process of custom development on Linux-based platforms
- Integrated with our small, proven, and very powerful hardware module
- MatchPort AR
- Ubuntu 8.04
- Ubuntu 8.10
- Fedora 6
- Fedora 9
- Debian 4.0r4
- gcc 4.3.2
- gdb 6.8.50
- binutils 2.18.50
- uClibc 0.9.29
- Kernel version 2.6.26
- Based on uClinux Distribution (20080808)
- Serial RS-232 and RS-485
- Configurable Pins Manager
- MTD (Flash support)
- BusyBox v1.13.2 – shell and various Linux utilities
- Boa v0.94.14RC21 – web server
- Dropbear v0.52 – compact SSH client and server
- inetd – Network Server
- telnetd – Telnet Server
- ftpd v1.4.1 – FTP Server
- dhcpcd v1.3.20 – DHCP Client
- mii-tool v22.214.171.124 – Ethernet Configuration Tool
- ROMFS – space efficient read-only filesystem
- JFFS2 – Journaling Flash File System version 2. Supports flash wear leveling and helps prevent corruption from power failures
- NFS – Network File System
- AUFS – layering File System – allows easy separation of applications and their configuration files
- gdbserver – for remote debugging
- iperf v2.0.4 – network performance testing
- tcpdump v3.9.8 – network packet sniffer
- Software upgrade utility
- Failure Recovery Framework – Solves the maintenance and deployment issues of devices in the field by allowing recovery of failed devices to a known good state over the network. This provides an additional layer of robustness for applications deployed on MatchPort AR.
- CP Manager – GPIO control
- Serial to Ethernet (s2e) – serial tunneling over the network
- Call (800) 422-7055 to speak with a Lantronix sales representative in North America.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
Overview for MatchPort AR Linux Software Development Kit
A Highly Secure Linux Development Solution for Affordable Device Networking Connectivity
The MatchPort® AR Linux Software Developer’s Kit (SDK) is a highly-integrated embedded hardware and software suite that allows Linux developers to easily create value-added applications on Lantronix’ small yet powerful embedded networking module. Built on the stable 2.6 Linux kernel, the SDK includes all the components you require for building secure network enabled products using the Linux OS.
In addition to the proven MatchPort AR secure networking module, the SDK provides a validated set of Linux-based applications, an extensive software library, a board support package (BSP) and device drivers which allow you to quickly create a custom tailored finished product. Included with standard GNU toolchains, you can easily integrate your applications using pre-defined configuration profiles and software assembly tools. Sample applications are also provided within the SDK allowing you to jump-start your application development and accelerate time-to-market.
With the MatchPort AR Linux SDK, you can leverage the growing demand for Linux-based products without the usual hassle of doing all the groundwork.
Features & Specifications for MatchPort AR Linux Software Development Kit
Host Development Platforms Supported
(There are minimal dependencies on the host Linux distribution.)
Code Sourcery G++ 4.3-45 Lite Edition provides the entire GNU Toolchain – C/C++ compilers, a flexible assembler, a powerful linker, runtime libraries, and a source and assembly-level debugger.
Toolchain component versions:
Applications and Libraries
Debugging and Testing
Available Lantronix Applications
Provided Sample Programs
Docs & Downloads for MatchPort AR Linux Software Development Kit
|MatchPort AR Firmware|
Order Information & Part Numbers for MatchPort AR Linux Software Development Kit
For more information and download instructions, visit the Linux SDK Forum: http://forums.lantronix.com.
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
Sample of MatchPort AR w/ 8MB of Flash w/ Linux OS
Bulk of MatchPort AR w/ 8MB of Flash w/ Linux OS
MatchPort AR Linux Development Kit (without BDM Debugger Connector):
MatchPort AR Linux Development Kit (with BDM Debugger Connector):
P&E M icro-computer systems USB Multilink Debugger
Note: P&E Micro-computer system USB Multilink Debugger (930-060-R) must be ordered separately for the MPDK1000-LNX-02 kit.
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|