Webinar Sign Up
Enable Multi-Tenant Centralized Device Management with MACH10® Global Device Manager
Lantronix Webinar on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 15:00 (CEST), 14:00 (BST)
MACH10® Global Device Manager is a ready-to-use IoT application suite that enables OEMs and their partners to quickly deliver secure and robust web-scale device management for their connected machines.
Note: Lantronix respects and values your online privacy. Your contact information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
Some of the most significant challenges that OEMs face are how to:
- Minimize development and engineering time and expense needed to create a software platform to support their connected devices.
- Stay ahead of the competition with an IoT solution that includes device lifecycle management.
- Enhance their customer’s product lifecycle experience.
In this webinar, you will learn how the MACH10® Global Device Manager will Enable you to:
- Reduce software development time and go to market faster with a web-based management solution for your connected products.
- Centrally manage your global installed base of devices.
- Quickly deliver security and firmware updates to your products.
- Monitor your devices remotely and in real time with rules-based notifications.
- Provide your customers with web-based management software.