Enable Multi-Tenant Centralized Device Management with MACH10® Global Device Manager
Lantronix Webinar on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 15:00 (CEST), 14:00 (BST)
MACH10® Global Device Manager is a ready-to-use IoT application suite that enables OEMs and their partners to quickly deliver secure and robust web-scale device management for their connected machines.
Some of the most significant challenges that OEMs face are how to:
- Minimize development and engineering time and expense needed to create a software platform to support their connected devices.
- Stay ahead of the competition with an IoT solution that includes device lifecycle management.
- Enhance their customer’s product lifecycle experience.
In this webinar, you will learn how the MACH10® Global Device Manager will Enable you to:
- Reduce software development time and go to market faster with a web-based management solution for your connected products.
- Centrally manage your global installed base of devices.
- Quickly deliver security and firmware updates to your products.
- Monitor your devices remotely and in real time with rules-based notifications.
- Provide your customers with web-based management software.
Garry Morris is a Principal Field Application Engineer at Lantronix. Join him as he highlights how you can manage both OEM devices and Lantronix IoT gateways from deployment to decommissioning.
Note: Lantronix respects and values your online privacy. Your contact information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.