PremierWave XC – HSPA+
Quickly Customize IoT Solutions with Flexible Software and Ruggedized Hardware Platforms
- Manipulate data and send only relevant information to the cloud
- Perform event based actions close to the source of the data (network edge)
- Harness the ubiquity and flexibility of web protocols and RESTful Web Services for smart IoT applications
Overview for Python
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. It is a dynamic, object oriented programming language offering an elegant syntax and an extendable Python interpreter. This makes it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development for most applications and specifically connected device applications.
The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are freely available in source or binary form for all major platforms and on machine-to-machine (M2M) or Internet of Things (IoT) focused Intelligent Gateway platforms from Lantronix.
Python Support in Lantronix Products
Lantronix Python runtime support is a firmware update for the Lantronix IoT Gateway node Software Platform for intelligent devices that enables developers using the Python programming language to create scalable and secure M2M applications. In addition to connecting to the cloud (2lemetry, Google Analytics), developers can leverage security, network connectivity, protocol handling and device management capabilities of the underlying ruggedized Lantronix Intelligent Gateway and System on Module product offerings.
With this Python support, developers can:
- Focus on key application logic while benefitting from using secure and ruggedized M2M/IoT Gateway products
- Make use of vast resources of available software code and developer expertise in Python to customize M2M applications
- Bring M2M solutions to market faster with portable applications using the Python interpreter and ready to deploy M2M gateways
- Scale M2M applications by making intelligent decisions (closer to the source of the data) (at the IoT network edge) and sending only relevant data to the cloud