- Cellular / wired WAN / LAN / Wi-Fi3
- WAN failover and load-balancing
- Access-Point mode with multiple SSID’s
- Support PPTP and OpenVPN
- GPS output and SMS event reporting
- Wide 9-60VDC power input
- User-friendly GUI
- OTA configuration management
- Failover / Business continuity
- Digital signage3 Sales and payment
- Monitoring and control
Overview for E200 Series Router
Advanced Failover Solution
The Maestro E200 Series has an automatic failover functionality that avoids you to lose communication anytime you have a connection problem. As soon as the cable connection is lost, communications will automatically failover on the cellular network: with the E200 Series your business will, basically, never stops.
Open VPN offers highest performance and is reliable on high latency connections and is easy to set up. With a 256-bit encryption protocol, your informations are safe. This platform offers improved stability and a great compatibility for all your devices.
s a versatile and multi-connected device, the E200 Series let you set up the load you want for every single device connected to your router. If a crucial component for your business needs more bandwidth than the others in order to work properly, you can allocate more resources to this specific component in a matter of seconds.
The E200 gives you a clean, neat and intuitive interface to configure your router in matter a of seconds. Upgrade your devices Over the Air (OTA) with D2Sphere, our device management platform.
Real time analysis
Our interface let you analyze your CPU load, the traffic on every single interface linked to the router and their connection details. This tool allows you to check your connection parameters in real time.
he E200 Series is originally built to be ready for the world with advanced technologies: Wi-Fi b/g/n, configurable Wi-Fi as WAN or access point, Wi-Fi Security (WEP / WPA / WPA2 Mixed Mode) and multiple SSID.
WAN switchable to LAN
The E200 Series WAN port could be re-configured as a second LAN interface.
Available accessories for E220 Series:
Power Supply / Cable
- ACC-CA30 2-pin Micro-Fit 3.0 (M) to stripped wire with 2.5 A fused, 1-metre long cable
- ACC-PS20 2-pin Molex 1.2A power adapter with Euro plug 2-pin – Europe
- ACC-PS23 2-pin Molex 1.2A power adapter with BS1363 3-pin plug – UK
- ACC-A21 dual-band 2.4 / 5.8GHz dipole antenna, hinged RP-SMA (M)
Cellular / GPS Antenna
- ACC-A11 or ACC-A17A 5-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100MHz magnetic mount antenna, 3-meter cable, SMA (M)
- ACC-A03 GPS 1575.42MHz Magnetic mount antenna, 3-meter cable, SMA (M)
- ACC-A22 Ultra-wide-band 698-960 / 1575.42 / 1710-2700MHz L-shaped antenna, hinged, SMA (M)
- ACC-DIN Metal DIN Rail clip
- ACC-CA29 RJ45(M) to RJ45(M)-cable length=1000mm
Features & Specifications for E200 Series Router
E205 – XT02 / E206 – XT
The flexibility and beauty of aluminium alloy have made it the perfect material for our routers. We started with an alloy known for its durability and corrosion resistance. Then, we made it even stronger thanks to our engineers and technology. This beautiful design is fully compatible with your existing configuration thanks to its 2 DIN Rail slots you can mount in seconds and extreme temperature- friendly.
Order Information & Part Numbers for E200 Series Router
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|