Join Lantronix at Mobile World Congress LA
October 22 – October 24 | Los Angeles Convention Center | Booth 2659
Experience Lantronix’s Best-In-Class Industrial IoT Solutions
Visit us at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles, booth 2659 and see how Lantronix helps simplify building and deploying industrial IoT projects.
Learn more about the solutions showcased at the show
- Experience a live demo of the Lantronix D2Sphere device management platform to monitor, administrate, operate devices over the air.
- M110 series cellular modem supporting NBIoT, 2G, 3G Lte-M1 and Cat 1 communication
- E220/E210 series rugged cellular IoT routers supporting LTE, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, serial connectivity, Linux based programmable environment
- Bolero40 series 2G, 3G and LTE-M1, the BOLERO40 Series is a rugged IP 68 micro-tracker especially designed to match the vehicle tracking market
- S40 ruggedized, low power radio nodes
- SGX 5150 next generation IoT device gateway
Schedule Your Demo of D2Spere Device Management Platform!
Need another reason to stop by? Visit our Booth and Enter to Win Our Mystery Prize!
Double your chances of winning by completing the form below today and visiting us at our booth to have your name entered twice
Note: Lantronix respects and values your online privacy. Your contact information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.