Join Lantronix at Cisco Connect NY
|8 – 9 a.m.||Registration & Breakfast|
|8:30 – 9 a.m.||Welcome Address|
|9:15 a.m. – Noon||Technical Breakout Sessions|
|Noon – 12:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:30 – 1 p.m.||Solutions Expo|
|1 – 3:45 p.m.||Technical Breakout Sessions|
|3:45 – 4 p.m.||Closing Remarks & Raffle*|
Join us for a free Cisco tech event! Don’t miss out on your opportunity for free, in-depth technical sessions designed to help you drive improved business outcomes through digital transformation.
- Customize your day with multiple technical session tracks.
- Network and learn in-person with local experts who are leading the industry in digital transformation.
- No other event offers the same best-in-class education, training and networking focused on the challenges and issues that matter most to you!
Enterprise Networking Track
- SD-WAN: Intent-Based Networking across the Branch, WAN and Cloud
- Catalyst 9K Family: An Architectural View
- Mobility for the Digital Age
- Meraki Full Stack: Simplicity Driving Simple IT
- Cloud Security with Cisco Umbrella
- Threat Centric Next-Gen Firewall: The Firepower Service Enabled Environment
- Proactive Threat Hunting with Cisco Advanced Threat Solutions
Data Center Track
- Network Modernization in a MultiCloud World
- Build a Self-Describing, Self-Healing, Self-Securing Architecture
- Simplifying and Modernizing Enterprise Storage
- Simplifying Management of Your Compute Environment
- Next Generation Meetings: Pocket to Boardroom
- Enable the Connected Digital Experience with the Cisco Contact Center Portfolio
- Business Application and Process: Integrating to Webex Teams
- Let’s Build a Bot Together
- Artfully Blending the Digital and the Human: NYU Langone’s Brilliant New Space
- HIMSS Analytics INFRAM: A New Model for Healthcare Network Infrastructure
- The FDA and Clinical Mobility
- Next-gen Collaboration: What’s next after Siri/Alexa in the healthcare workplace?
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This event drawing is open and offered to all customer attendees of Cisco Connect New York held November 29, 2018. All entrants must be mindful of, and consider their employer’s gift and ethics rules before entering into this raffle and/or accepting a prize. Limit one (1) entry per person. Must be present to win.