CISCO Live Amsterdam 2024
Lantronix is attending CISCO Live! 2024 in Amsterdam, February 5 – 9 and we are excited to showcase our latest technologies used by IT administrators worldwide to keep the enterprise up and running!
Visit Lantronix at booth C07 to see the most advanced out-of-band management solutions to increase your network resiliency for data center and remote site networks.
Stop by for an exclusive opportunity to experience Lantronix’s LM-Series! Our out-of-band connection removes the dependence on the network by ensuring a secondary link to network gear. It also removes management traffic from the network. Separating production and management traffic is generally considered to be a safer way to manage networks by experts who know including the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Security Agency.
Advanced serial console servers deliver automation for outages and everyday network management:
- Control Center, The Lantronix Control Center is a single pane of glass for managing all LM-series devices as well as for automating management of each of the connected network infrastructure devices. It is a single source for secure access, AAA controls, creating power monitoring and action rules without scripting, centrally archiving configs and OS files and compliance reporting.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- New! LM83X, configurable to manage 8-104 devices. The LM83X is a scalable and robust LM with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers.
- New! LM80, a local management solution that can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost.
- SLC 8000: Advanced Console Manager, the industry’s first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 and USB console, while minimizing deployment headaches and time.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- EMG 7500, a complete edge solution for branch offices, remote locations, retail stores where small port count and integrated cellular connectivity are ideal at a cost-effective price.