BICSI Winter 2023
Lantronix is attending BICSI Winter in Tampa, FL, to celebrate 50 years of BICSI conferences and showcase our expanded product and solution offerings! Our single source for complete end-to-end lighting & IoT solutions enabled clients to collect, connect, compute and comprehend and control information. Visit our IoT experts at booth 614 at the Tampa Convention Center, February 6 – 9 to check out our latest and greatest offerings.
We have FREE Passes! Join us for a celebration and an exclusive presentation by Lantronix’s Sr. Product Line Manager, Jon Collins, at the talk What’s New? What’s It Do:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- NEW! SM24TBT2DPB, a managed Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ++ (PoE++) switch offers 90 watts per port. This high-performance, enterprise-grade Layer 2 PoE++ managed switch is ideal for intelligent LED lighting systems and smart building IoT applications, including access control, digital signage, wireless access points (WAPs) and IP surveillance systems.
- NEW! LS Series, offers a small footprint and hardened temperature rating plus cloud-based management making this new PoE++ switch ideal for IoT and IP devices throughout smart buildings or in rugged environments.
- NEW! SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, managed Layer 3 (L3) hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches offer powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance required to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- SESPM Series, a managed switch suitable for connecting devices in hardened environments. The switch has 24Gbps switching capacity and includes the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices. The switch is also approved by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).