Senior Software Engineer (851-01-0620) – Hyderabad, India
|JOB TITLE:||SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER|
|COMPENSATION:||Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits|
As a member of the product development team, you will develop and enhance software for our industry leading Mach10 and ConsoleFlow cloud products. Our platforms are at the forefront of driving IoT connectivity with intelligent device services that enable our customers data collection at the Edge to processing, ingestion, storage, analysis and search. Building exciting user experiences which will directly impact our customers.
- Implement robust, high-performing IoT products and solutions and participate constructively in requirements analysis and design discussions.
- Collaborate closely with product management, architects, developers and QA and have a strong desire to work with a company that is building products that solve real-world problems.
- Manage entire life cycle, including enhancements, updates, and reconfigurations for assigned products.
- Produce high quality code that conforms to the design and functional requirements. Develop validation plans and execute them to ensure that code is fully unit tested before submitting to QA Testing.
- Provide support to other Engineers, Field Application Engineers/Technical Support staff in areas of expertise and domain knowledge.
- Improve and maintain new and existing functionality through the product lifecycle.
- Diagnose, locate and resolve technical issues in large systems.
- Work independently, having the ability to work in a team environment, and meeting project deadlines will be necessary skills for success.
- Perform thorough and thoughtful code reviews for other engineers on your team.
- Internalize the set of good habits (development techniques, TDD, security, and tech debt balance, agile habits) that drive high-end engineering excellence.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Skills and Competencies
- BS/BE in Computer Science or equivalent in related technical field. Masters degree desirable.
A successful candidate for this position will have:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Good to have knowledge on other JS frameworks KnockoutJS, ExtJS, Ember JS, Backbone JS, requireJS
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience in client communication and working with client on requirements and delivery
- Should have experience in consuming Services using REST API