Sr. Member Tech Staff – QA Engineer
|Job Title:||Sr. Member Tech Staff – QA Engineer|
|Classification:||Regular Full Time|
Lantronix, Inc. is a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) assets. Our mission is to be the leading supplier of IoT solutions that enable companies to dramatically simplify the creation, deployment, and management of IoT projects while providing secure access to data for applications and people.
Lantronix has an immediate opening for a Senior QA Engineer in its Hyderabad office. He/she will be responsible for testing IoT products.
- Test Lantronix word class IoT products for network, serial communication, Bluetooth, WiFi and Cellular technology
- Understanding and Analysing Test Requirements
- Create Test Plans in Test Rails. Develop test environments and set up to test different features.
- Able to design, create, test, and automate new test cases.
- Analyse test results, detect issues, and track root causes.
- Review User Interfaces for Consistency and Functionality
- Automate test cases in Python, Selenium or Go language
- Co-ordinating with team members and Development team to resolve the issues.
- Work closely with the multi-site development teams to assure test coverage.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of practical experience in embedded product testing and scripting for networking equipment (wireless and wired), IoT, M2M technology or equivalent.
- Familiarity with various testing techniques, networking tools (IXIA), Operating systems Linux, Windows.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/TP concepts, Application protocols (TLS, SSH, Telnet etc.)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong expertise in Python and Selenium.
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong work ethics and have a great attitude
- Experience in software testing of Cellular Modems, BT/BLE, WiFi connectivity, bridging, routing features is a plus.
- Expertise on Test Rail and JIRA defect management tools
- Experience using SVN tools like Github
- Scripting experience with Selenium or Go language
- Experience with Agile Development Process