Senior Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Job Function:||Technical Sales|
|Classification:||Regular Full Time|
|Compensation:||Base Salary + Bonus + Equity|
|Location:||UK or Germany|
Lantronix Company Overview
You will always be on the leading edge when working at Lantronix. Lantronix is a product development company that provides hardware, software, and services that enable next-generation intelligent connected products. Our solutions span the entire development life cycle from concept to production and help device makers and technology suppliers create compelling differentiated products with faster time-to-market.
Our values and performance enable us to partner with the world’s leading OEMs to create award winning products and embedded applications, including robotics, wearables, automotive, medical, videoconferencing, digital signage, industrial and consumer cameras, and many more. Lantronix has strong technical expertise in Linux, Android, as well as RTOS operating systems, as well as leading edge silicon and modem solutions from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Cypress, NXP, Broadcom, Texas Instruments and more. Lantronix is the leading provider of embedded solutions based on Qualcomm technology and developer of the Open-Q™ Development Kits and System on Modules.
Lantronix is looking to expand our customer base in Europe. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on the most advanced technology and exciting products, with every day bringing something new and challenging to work on, this is the place to be. For more information visit our web site at: https://www.lantronix.com/
Lantronix has an immediate need for a Senior Solutions Architect for pre-sales customer engagement in Europe. The successful candidate will act as a critical liaison between Lantronix’s sales force, engineering and customers.
Reporting to the Director, Client Solutions, the Solutions Architect (SA) serves customers by identifying their needs and crafting solutions that incorporate Lantronix’s embedded computing products and comprehensive product development services.
The SA will develop a thorough knowledge of Lantronix’s hardware, software, and development solutions, and will use this knowledge effectively to support the consultative sales process; including customer presentations, solution requirements investigation and analysis, estimating cost and schedule, and statement of work generation.
The SA will possess a strong technical understanding of Lantronix’s products and competitive offerings, and reinforce key value propositions during the sales process. Leveraging a combination of business acumen and technical expertise, the SA will guide customers to implement successful product solutions using Lantronix’s products and services.
- Work with sales team to establish new accounts and service existing accounts by qualifying potential opportunities, preparing presentations and organizing technical sales calls.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual customers. Provide product, service, and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepare technical solution proposals and statements of work in collaboration with the sales team through technical discussions with customers and consultations with internal engineering teams.
- Provide support for trade shows, marketing demonstrations, technical seminars and distribution channels.
- Provide product feedback and participate in product planning process.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent with 5 years of experience in relevant field with 2-3 years pre-sales, technical solution architect experience.
- In-depth understanding of overall embedded product development, including platform level hardware and software design.
- Experience with Linux/Android and ARM based product design.
- Ability to understand and communicate customer requirements to engineering and marketing teams.
- Excellent overall written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Excellent customer facing support skills.
- Ability to travel frequently within Europe, with occasional International trips as required.
- Strong blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure deadline driven environment to achieve high quality results.
- Experience in automotive market and product development.
- Resident of UK or Germany.
- Familiar with RISC, x86 and other processor architectures.
- Experience with NPI and supply chain processes.