Inside Sales Representative – Multiple Locations
|JOB TITLE:||Inside Sales Representative|
|JOB FUNCTION:||Sales – Inside|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Regular Full Time|
|COMPENSATION:||Base Salary + Commission|
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ:LTRX) is a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) and information technology (IT) assets. Our mission is to be the leading supplier of IoT gateways that enable companies to dramatically simplify the creation, deployment, and management of IoT projects while providing secure access to data for applications and people.
With more than two decades of experience in creating robust machine to machine (M2M) technologies, Lantronix is an innovator in enabling our customers to build new business models and realize the possibilities of the Internet of Things. Our connectivity solutions are deployed inside millions of machines serving a wide range of industries, including data center, medical, security, industrial, transportation, retail, financial, environmental and government.
We are excited to add a driven and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to our team!
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing Lantronix revenue at both new and existing accounts. You will be responsible for generating and following up on leads with the goal of penetrating new customer target accounts and verticals. You will have the opportunity to nurture relationships with our existing customers and will be tasked with learning about the customer buying cycles and how they use Lantronix products. You will develop relationships with decisions makers and identify new opportunities for our products within those accounts. In addition to managing new and existing leads and accounts, you will be an integral part of the sales team supporting the Regional Sales Director and Regional Sales Managers.
- Drive closure of leads generated from marketing activities
- Create lead campaigns for your territory that will enable you to build an opportunity pipeline
- Identify distribution and channel partners in your assigned region and coordinate quarterly Lantronix trainings and roadmap updates within those partners, obtain list of attendees and collaborate with the sales team at the distributor or partner to identify new opportunities
- Manage the special pricing “price exception” process, an outstanding ISR will be able to recommend and negotiate pricing after developing in the role
- Report accurate forecast data for assigned accounts
- Support Regional Sales team members with forecast reporting and updates
- Increase the number of qualified customers testing Lantronix products and maintain communication with customers that have initiated testing and qualification of Lantronix products
- Collaborate with regional sales team members to develop a target account list for Lantronix focus products, penetrate those accounts and win face to face meetings for regional sales team
Skills and Competencies
- BA/BS degree
- com experience a plus
- Must be comfortable cold calling and using the phone or other conferencing tools to build relationships and sell
- Channel Sales experience (Distribution and VAR sales experience)
- The successful candidate will have the ability to not simply identify problems, but will be proactive in proposing a solution