Digital Marketing Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Classification:||Regular Full Time|
|Compensation:||Base Salary and Stock Options|
Lantronix is looking for a highly motivated, technical savvy, and self-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to take part in its core Marketing team to build and execute a wide range of digital marketing campaigns ranging from email marketing to social media marketing to increase its name recognition, generate in-bound lead generation, etc.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has strong combined skills in digital marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, basic knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce, etc. and is highly skilled in the creation, execution, and tracking of Web, Email, and Social marketing campaigns. Knowledge of google analytics, CMS, WordPress, Agile, and the Adobe suite is a plus.
The candidate should have traits of a high achiever, fast learner, and creative thinker‚ who is able to thrive amid fast-paced activities with a can-do attitude and think strategically while delivering long-term success with tactical wins.
You will be working with a team of dedicated and talented people who are passionate about delivering high impact transformational business values. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage, leverage, and maintain the marketing automation platform, (HubSpot).
- Planning, coordination, and execution of online marketing campaigns such as email campaigns, webinars, social media campaigns, etc.
- Participate in on-going marketing activities – e.g. Web content, SEO, social media, brand awareness, PR, collateral, customer case studies, webinars, newsletter, blogging, etc.
- Analyze and create reports for sales and marketing campaign and provide recommendations on improving effectiveness of brand.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in digital and social media marketing.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and social media marketing experience in promoting hardware/software preferably in the B2B space.
- Bachelor of Arts degree required.
Preferred Skills but not Required
- Google Analytics