Print from all your iOS and Android devices!The xPrintServer allows you to print directly from mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch without having to download proprietary apps or software. It also enables Google Cloud Print on your printers for Android and Chromebook users. Once installed, the xPrintServer automatically discovers and provisions your printers without the need for manual set up, and without losing your capability to print from Mac OS and Windows PCs. Designed for a wide range of businesses, this small print server provides enterprise features, and enables wireless printing from an unlimited number of mobile devices to multiple printers without any licensing fees.
Why the xPrintServer?
- Print to virtually any printer / no need to a buy new printer
- No apps or software to buy or load
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print directly from the iOS native menu
- Advanced configurations via web interface
- One xPrintServer supports multiple printers & virtually unlimited iOS and Android devices
With the implementation of BYOD in our organization’s IT policy, I received increasing employee requests to be able to print directly from smartphones and tablets. While replacing existing multifunction printers throughout the office required budget I didn’t have, Lantronix’s xPrintServer Office mobile print server was an affordable and a simple solution that enabled AirPrint and Google Cloud Print by connecting existing printers to the corporate network.